Alphabetical listing of books
click a letter below
The Wise Woman's Guide to Finding Love
Maggie KaySep 2017
An inspiring true story with teachings and tips on love, wisdom and meditation.
The Final Transformation of Sacred Aging
John C. RobinsonSep 2016
Sacred Aging and the achievement of humanity's highest expression of love and purpose: The Divine Human.
From Enforced Secrecy to Near Death to True Transformation
Hannah RobinsonApr 2016
After an unexpected accident and near-death experience, Hannah Robinson found herself radically transforming her life, while a remarkable new insight altered her relationship with her father; a practising Catholic priest.
The Triumph of Peace
Nicholas HaggerDec 2015
A masque in verse celebrating the unification of the EU and Europa’s dream of a 50-state United States of Europe.
A Modern Book of the Dead
Anne GeraghtyNov 2014
The story of a grieving mother looking for her dead son.
or Siddhartha's Regrets
George C. Adams, Jr.Aug 2014
A secret teaching of the Buddha, re-discovered after 2500 years, that will shock and challenge the Buddhist world.
and how I learnt a few new steps
Diana BruetonFeb 2014
A journey towards death that led deeper into life; through rage, despair and sardonic humour, to ultimately wisdom and acceptance.
7 Steps to God
Padma Aon PrakashaJun 2013
The Journey to God as described by the greatest mystics in history in 7 Steps.
Conversations with Free-Thinkers and Truth-Seekers
Karen SawyerAug 2010
A collection of controversial research and alternative worldviews, presenting new and exciting ways of thinking about life as we know it.
Jane AdamsJun 2012
An original collection of short stories, often humorous, with an esoteric bias. A refreshing, experiential edge into the inner life
A New Evolutionary Perspective on Happiness
Suki PryceApr 2012
We humans were designed by evolution to be happy and peaceful! This book shows how we can reclaim this birthright.
D. Joseph JacquesApr 2012
Western society cannot succeed while detached from its philosophical inheritance. This book returns what was lost to set things right.
Why no one ever makes you angry!
Mike GeorgeSep 2006
Unmani Liza HydeJun 2011
Die to Love radically wakes the reader up to the love beyond all ideas, and then explores how we live as that love.
Changing Our Minds About Ourselves and Our Children
Sally PattonJun 2011
Parenting is not about fixing children with labels, it's changing our minds to parent from unconditional love rather than fear.
Reflections on fear, courage and wholeness
Miriam SubiranaAug 2008
Living in the Flow of Natural Rhythms
Jocelyn ChaplinMay 2008
Deep Equality by Jocelyn Chaplin bridges the old 1968 divide between ‘hippies’ & ‘lefties’ for the 21st Century 40 yrs.on.
The Power of You
Altazar RossiterSep 2006
- Body, mind & spirit
- Body, mind & spirit (general)
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Gaia & earth energies
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Inspiration & personal growth
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Mindfulness & meditation
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Mysticism
- Body, mind & spirit (general): New thought
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Occultism
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Parapsychology (general): Near-death experience
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Parapsychology (general): Out-of-body experience
- Drama (general)
- Family & relationships (general): Conflict resolution
- Family & relationships (general): Love & romance
- Fiction (general): Historical
- Fiction (general): Visionary & metaphysical
- Health & fitness (general): Alternative therapies
- History (general): Modern (general)
- Philosophy (general): Buddhist
- Philosophy (general): Ethics & moral philosophy
- Philosophy (general): Metaphysics
- Poetry (general)
- Psychology (general): Emotions
- Religion (general): Buddhism (general)
- Religion (general): Mysticism
- Self-help (general): Aging
- Self-help (general): Emotions
- Self-help (general): Motivational & inspirational
- Social science (general): Anthropology (general): Cultural & social
- Judy HallAn internationally known author, astrologer, psychic, healer and workshop leader, Judy has been a ka...
- Diana RichardsonDiana Richardsonwas born in KwaZulu, South Africa. Law Degree, University of Natal, Durban (B.A.LLB)...
- Mike GeorgeMike George is a best selling author, international speaker and spiritual teacher. He guides, coach...
- Tomas VieiraTomas Vieira By Nouk Sanchez Tomas and I took a sacred vow together in 1984 to find a Love th...
- Nouk SanchezAustralians, Nouk Sanchez and Tomas Vieira are the authors of best-seller Take Me to Truth, Undoing ...
- Peter VardyPeter Vardy was Vice-Principal of Heythrop College, University of London, and is one of the best kno...
- Nikki de CarteretNikki de Carteret is an international speaker, seminar leader and teacher of meditation. She divides...
- Regina Dawn AkersRegina Dawn Akers is the scribe of "The Holy Spirit's Interpretation of the New Testament," which is...
- Karen DarkeGOLD MEDAL in road cycling at the 2016 Rio Paralympics SILVER MEDAL in road cycling at the 2012 L...
- Elizabeth A. CronkhiteLiz Cronkhite has been a student of A Course in Miracles since 1984, a life-coach since 2000, and a ...
- June McLeodJune McLeod is a colour consultant , colour-trends forecaster, intuitive, motivational trainer and a...
- Caroline T. Ward
- Thomas Daniel NehrerQuestioning cultural truths of small-town Middle-America, Tom jettisoned religion by age 10. In his...
- Miriam SubiranaDoctor in Fine Arts, The University of Barcelona. Coach, Author and Trainer in Appreciative Inquiry...
- Hans StolpHans Stolp is an ordained minister in the Protestant Church in the Netherlands. With a degree in the...
- SHARE THIS:
- SEE ALSO:
- 6th BooksALL THINGS PARANORMAL
- Axis Mundi BooksEXPLORING THE WORLD OF HIDDEN KNOWLEDGE
- AYNI BOOKSALTERNATIVE HEALTH & HEALING
- Dodona BooksASTROLOGY, NUMEROLOGY AND GENERAL DIVINATION
- MANTRA BOOKSEASTERN RELIGION & PHILOSOPHY
- PSYCHE BOOKSPSYCHOLOGY
- Soul RocksNEW GENERATION
- Visit the John Hunt Publishing website