Alphabetical listing of books
click a letter below
Nicholas HaggerNov 2016
New poems by a Universalist poet on the human path and condition, scientific understanding of the universe, Europe and body-spirit.
Ross CribbJul 2015
The unique combination of Zen, spirituality, philosophy and psychology, presented through an inspiring story, will have the reader rereading this book and uncovering new insights each time.
A Journey to Self
Elizabeth GriffinJun 2014
Love waits patiently, reminding us of Itself until there is no more need TO remember because that is really All-There-Is.
Nurture yourself and release the need to be comforted by food
Ani RichardsonOct 2013
Opening your heart to your wisest Self can change your relationship with food and lead to freedom from emotional eating.
Healing Quantum Guilt
Devrah LavalAug 2013
Finally revealing the hidden core guilt and taking a quantum leap of awareness to true joy, freedom and love.
A journey of enlightenment
Stephen Paul ChongMay 2013
This book changes lives...it is full of wisdom and gentle grace...your pathway to a richer, more fulfilling life.
A western woman's fight for justice
Felicity PrazakApr 2013
The true story of one woman's 20-year fight for justice after the death of her husband in Libya.
Ilie CioaraJul 2012
Eckhart Tolle with a poetic twist; Kahlil Gibran meets Krishnamurti. This is a practical book about meditation and enlightenment.
Using myth and archetype to develop your life story
Jane Bailey BainJan 2012
LifeWorks is about stories and how we use them to make sense of our lives.
Elizabeth VillaniNov 2011
Love whilst you are here, as you do when you are not, and you’ll have an earthly experience beyond measure.
An essential self improvement life guide that enables you to achieve your lifes dreams and aspirations creating a wonderful new you.
Just Show Up, Listen, and Demonstrate
James YoungAug 2011
The more we adhere to the practice of The Inward Journey, the more we demonstrate being extraordinary in what has become a rather ordinary reality.
9 Essential Secrets of Self-Made Millionaires
Vikas MalkaniOct 2009
The secrets and potent ingredients that program the hearts and minds of the successful condensed in one powerful, easy to read manual
7 Simple Steps to a Joyful Life
Vikas MalkaniOct 2009
Powerful and practical ideas and suggestions on how to be happy everyday. Amazingly simple and extremely valuable.
Its Origins and Legacy
Nicholas HaggerSep 2009
An eyewitness of the Gaddafi coup describes 40 years of the Libyan Revolution and assesses its achievements. Much local colour.
Reflections on limits, dreams and the essential
Miriam SubiranaJun 2009
15 Effective Ways to Discover Your Inner Self
Vikas MalkaniFeb 2009
7 Valuable Tips for Those in Search of Awareness
Vikas MalkaniFeb 2009
guides you on an unforgettable spiritual quest to enlightenment, the highest goal in life.
A. R. McNeilageNov 2008
From Persepolis to Nuclear Natanz
Nicholas HaggerFeb 2008
The Last Tourist examines the heart of the Iranian Islamic mind, and looks at the threat to Irans cultural heritage by the present nuclear crisis. Iran, a cradle of Western civilization, may be destroyed by its main beneficiary, Western civilization
Spiritual wisdom for secular times
Larry CullifordFeb 2007
- Biography & autobiography (general): Personal memoirs
- Biography & autobiography (general): Political
- Biography & autobiography (general): Religious
- Biography & autobiography (general): Women
- Body, mind & spirit
- Body, mind & spirit (general)
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Channeling & mediumship
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Healing (general)
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Healing (general): Prayer & spiritual
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Inspiration & personal growth
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Mindfulness & meditation
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Spiritualism
- Health & fitness (general): Diet & nutrition (general): Diets
- History (general): Africa (general): North
- History (general): Middle east (general)
- History (general): Revolutionary
- Interpersonal relations
- Philosophy (general): Mind & body
- Philosophy (general): Zen
- Poetry (general): European (general): English, irish, scottish, welsh
- Psychology (general): Emotions
- Self-help (general)
- Self-help (general): Affirmations
- Self-help (general): Motivational & inspirational
- Self-help (general): Personal growth (general)
- Self-help (general): Personal growth (general): Happiness
- Self-help (general): Personal growth (general): Success
- Self-help (general): Spiritual
- Travel (general): Africa (general): North
- Travel (general): Middle east (general)
- Judy HallAn internationally known author, astrologer, psychic, healer and workshop leader, Judy has been a ka...
- Diana RichardsonDiana Richardsonwas born in KwaZulu, South Africa. Law Degree, University of Natal, Durban (B.A.LLB)...
- Mike GeorgeMike George is a best selling author, international speaker and spiritual teacher. He guides, coach...
- Tomas VieiraTomas Vieira By Nouk Sanchez Tomas and I took a sacred vow together in 1984 to find a Love th...
- Nouk SanchezAustralians, Nouk Sanchez and Tomas Vieira are the authors of best-seller Take Me to Truth, Undoing ...
- Peter VardyPeter Vardy was Vice-Principal of Heythrop College, University of London, and is one of the best kno...
- Nikki de CarteretNikki de Carteret is an international speaker, seminar leader and teacher of meditation. She divides...
- Regina Dawn AkersRegina Dawn Akers is the scribe of "The Holy Spirit's Interpretation of the New Testament," which is...
- Karen DarkeGOLD MEDAL in road cycling at the 2016 Rio Paralympics SILVER MEDAL in road cycling at the 2012 L...
- Elizabeth A. CronkhiteLiz Cronkhite has been a student of A Course in Miracles since 1984, a life-coach since 2000, and a ...
- June McLeodJune McLeod is a colour consultant , colour-trends forecaster, intuitive, motivational trainer and a...
- Caroline T. Ward
- Thomas Daniel NehrerQuestioning cultural truths of small-town Middle-America, Tom jettisoned religion by age 10. In his...
- Miriam SubiranaDoctor in Fine Arts, The University of Barcelona. Coach, Author and Trainer in Appreciative Inquiry...
- Hans StolpHans Stolp is an ordained minister in the Protestant Church in the Netherlands. With a degree in the...
- SHARE THIS:
- SEE ALSO:
- 6th BooksALL THINGS PARANORMAL
- Axis Mundi BooksEXPLORING THE WORLD OF HIDDEN KNOWLEDGE
- AYNI BOOKSALTERNATIVE HEALTH & HEALING
- Dodona BooksASTROLOGY, NUMEROLOGY AND GENERAL DIVINATION
- MANTRA BOOKSEASTERN RELIGION & PHILOSOPHY
- PSYCHE BOOKSPSYCHOLOGY
- Soul RocksNEW GENERATION
- Visit the John Hunt Publishing website