Alphabetical listing of books
click a letter below
A Reflection on War and Peace and a Third World War
Nicholas HaggerMar 2018
This profound reflection on war and peace, by an original thinker actively engaged in seeking peace, shows how war could be abolished by the creation of a democratic World State.
One Man's Search for Freedom
Eoin ScolardDec 2016
Irish humour, deep wisdom and naked truth from a good Catholic boy turned spiritual radical.
Chronicles of my life with a self-declared, modern-day Buddha
Marlowe SandDec 2015
An ordinary woman's insightful and poetic narrative of enchantment and intoxication, hangover and victory in a cult: compelling reading for those interested in power and dependence, choice and responsibility.
Lotte WorthMar 2013
Following a family tragedy Emma escapes to university, but her hopes of a bright new life take a very dark turn.
Nick TaylorDec 2011
A book that changes the way we think about everything, from who does the cleaning to who rules the world.
A translation of the Workbook in plain language and with mentoring notes
Elizabeth A. CronkhiteSep 2011
The practical second and third volumes of The Plain-Language A Course in Miracles.
Inner Structures, How They Impact Reality and How Philosophers, Scientists and Religionists Misconstrue Both
Thomas Daniel NehrerSep 2011
Riveting illustrations depicting lifes functional Oneness â€“ how the Psyche creates real events and relationships and how traditional notions distort awareness.
Dr Kay U. BruggeAug 2011
Why wrack your brain?. Use this book to use transformative metaphors effortlessly, without strain. It guides you in converting your daily problem narrative into transformative metaphor; how to â€˜animateâ€™ the meta
Faye SchindelkaJan 2011
A siblings compelling story of contact between two worlds. Proof that life and love really do continue after death.
A Guide to Changing the World Through Personal Evolution
Michael Paul StephensAug 2010
Provolution unveils the suffering perpetuated by conventional beliefs, prescribing natural awareness techniques to inspire global renaissance through personal transformation.
A Memoir of Miracles
Robert PageFeb 2010
Medical school dropout, recovered alcoholic and spiritual mountaineer writes about his path to God, personal responsibility and love.
The Journey to Picture Perfect Prayers
Heidi HollisApr 2009
The journey to learning how to pray like the angels do, with a glimpse at a picture in mind with a touch of heart and soul.
Following a dog into the presence of God
Hilary HartJul 2007
Hilary Hart was born and raised in New England and received BA and MA degrees in Philosophy from Yale University and the University of Colorado. She is a meditation guide and offers meditation workshops throughout the country. She was an invited pa
Gregory DarkApr 2006
inspired by Kahlil Gibran this book complements Gibran's classic book The Prophet.
- Biography & autobiography (general): Personal memoirs
- Body, mind & spirit
- Body, mind & spirit (general)
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Afterlife & reincarnation
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Healing (general)
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Healing (general): Prayer & spiritual
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Inspiration & personal growth
- Body, mind & spirit (general): New thought
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Spiritualism
- Fiction (general): Coming of age
- Fiction (general): Contemporary women
- Fiction (general): Thrillers (general)
- Philosophy (general)
- Philosophy (general): Epistemology
- Philosophy (general): Mind & body
- Political science (general): Commentary & opinion
- Political science (general): Globalization
- Political science (general): Political ideologies (general): Democracy
- Psychology (general)
- Religion (general)
- Religion (general): Christian life (general): Inspirational
- Religion (general): Prayer
- Religion (general): Spirituality
- Science (general): Philosophy & social aspects
- Self-help (general): Spiritual
- Judy HallAn internationally known author, astrologer, psychic, healer and workshop leader, Judy has been a ka...
- Diana RichardsonDiana Richardson was born in KwaZulu, South Africa. Law Degree, University of Natal, Durban (B.A.LLB...
- Mike GeorgeMike George is a best selling author, international speaker and spiritual teacher. He guides, coach...
- Tomas VieiraTomas Vieira By Nouk Sanchez Tomas and I took a sacred vow together in 1984 to find a Love th...
- Nouk SanchezAustralians, Nouk Sanchez and Tomas Vieira are the authors of best-seller Take Me to Truth, Undoing ...
- Peter Christian VardyPeter Vardy was Vice-Principal of Heythrop College, University of London, and is one of the best kno...
- Nikki de CarteretNikki de Carteret is an international speaker, seminar leader and teacher of meditation. She divides...
- Regina Dawn AkersRegina Dawn Akers is the scribe of "The Holy Spirit's Interpretation of the New Testament," which is...
- Elizabeth A. CronkhiteLiz Cronkhite has been a student of A Course in Miracles since 1984, a life-coach since 2000, and a ...
- Karen DarkeGOLD MEDAL in road cycling at the 2016 Rio Paralympics SILVER MEDAL in road cycling at the 2012 L...
- June McLeodJune McLeod is a colour consultant , colour-trends forecaster, intuitive, motivational trainer and a...
- Caroline T. Ward
- Thomas Daniel NehrerQuestioning cultural truths of small-town Middle-America, Tom jettisoned religion by age 10. In his...
- Miriam SubiranaDoctor in Fine Arts, The University of Barcelona. Coach, Author and Trainer in Appreciative Inquiry...
- Michael RichardsonSince 1993 Michael co-leads 'The Making Love Retreat' with his partner Diana. Born in Germany, he at...
- SHARE THIS:
- SEE ALSO:
- 6th BooksALL THINGS PARANORMAL
- Axis Mundi BooksEXPLORING THE WORLD OF HIDDEN KNOWLEDGE
- AYNI BOOKSALTERNATIVE HEALTH & HEALING
- Dodona BooksASTROLOGY, NUMEROLOGY AND GENERAL DIVINATION
- MANTRA BOOKSEASTERN RELIGION & PHILOSOPHY
- PSYCHE BOOKSPSYCHOLOGY
- Soul RocksNEW GENERATION
- Visit the John Hunt Publishing website