Alphabetical listing of books
click a letter below
A Woman's Himalayan Journey Through Love, Loss, and Letting Go
Carol A. WilsonMar 2017
A woman's high-adventure Himalayan journey through love, loss, and letting go.
Michael VincentMar 2016
This book presents Self Enquiry "in the raw": a concise,simple guide clarifying for the seeker a Practice that is both radical and profound.
Uplifting insights into the nature of grief, death, consciousness and love for transformation
Alistair ConwellJan 2016
Uplifting, unique and thought-provoking spiritual insights into the nature of grief, death, consciousness and love for healing and positive transformation.
Nicholas HaggerDec 2015
The best of a thousand imagistic stories, grouped under ‘Follies and Vices’ and ‘Quest for the One’ (the two aspects of the fundamental theme of world literature).
Nicholas HaggerDec 2015
The best of Hagger’s many poems, grouped under ‘Quest for the One’ and ‘Follies and Vices’ (the two aspects of the fundamental theme of world literature).
A Life of Challenges, Change and Miracles
Carmen HarrisJul 2015
Think magic belongs only on the stage or in the imagination of young children? This book will teach you to reconsider and experience again!
A Handbook for Leaders, Writers and Speakers
Jane Bailey BainMay 2015
A practical handbook on how to tell stories. Includes stories and creative exercises to inspire, inform and entertain.
Matias FluryFeb 2015
The autobiography of an advanced Western seeker; a wild journey towards Enlightenment that includes many out-of-body experiences.
Elaine A. HodgeFeb 2015
A psychologist's remarkable journey from severe sexual abuse to a life of deep spirituality and service.
Healing adventures in rural Ireland
Simon Gordon WheelerMar 2014
A transformative journey of healing and growth, with Spirit providing the engine and Mother Nature the fuel.
Featuring Diana Cooper and Ian Lawman
Charlotte Anne EdwardsFeb 2014
Live your dream—presenting case studies, lashings of inspiration and business advice this book gives you the courage to accomplish your true purpose: starting a spiritual business.
By Trusting Your Soul's Inner Guidance
Cissi WilliamsDec 2013
This book will show you how you can manifest your dreams in such a way that you are able to create your most amazing destiny ever.
Jili HamiltonAug 2013
A series of short articles on aspects of life and the lessons learnt, particularly through people who have touched the author's life.
Conversations with death
Eric-Jan VerweyMar 2013
A beautiful myth asserting the importance of death as a mystical concept within the text of the Hebrew Bible.
7 Spiritual Potions to Heal Your Life
Cissi WilliamsMar 2013
Let your Soul transform your relationships, health, work and family life, enabling you to live a deeply fulfilling and happy life.
The Go-for-it Girl's Guide to becoming mistress of your destiny
Lisa ClarkSep 2012
The Go-for-it Girl's Guide to Becoming Mistress of Your Destiny
A journey into awareness
Jim RyanJun 2012
Shows spiritual thinkers, regardless of religious background, how to move from one mind state and how to reconnect with their inner spiritual power.
David AllenNov 2011
If that concerned thought recurs when you recycle yet another batch of empties you need to read this book
Ilie CioaraOct 2011
A practical book about meditation and enlightenment by Ilie Cioara. Eckhart Tolle with a poetic twist; Kahlil Gibran meets Krishnamurti.
Melina CostelloOct 2010
A breathtaking journey into the sacred and profane tensions of the soul that culminate in ecstatic union with the Divine.
Raising an undiagnosed Asperger Syndrome son obsessed with explosives
Jeanne DenaultOct 2010
Not being able to grasp what other people are thinking wreaks havoc on a kind child and people around him.
The Simple Psychic Truths of Perfectly Satisfying Connections
Margaret RuthOct 2010
If The Four Agreements married Dear Abby, Superconscious Relationships would be their Generation Y offspring because it inspires the conscious creative segment of the 80 million member Millennial Generation to solve their number
The remarkable story of the humble animal that built the modern world.
Alan ButlerMay 2010
Gripping tale of the history of our civilisation through man's relationship with sheep.
How to Recognize the Spiritual Messages in Everyday Life
Robin Leigh VellaApr 2010
Enlightenment can happen anywhere. Spiritual messages are everywhere. This guide demystifies awareness.
Conan Doyle Solves the Final Problem
Roger StraughanNov 2009
From Arthur Conan Doyle comes a unique form of evidence to show that we, like Sherlock Holmes, can never die. Arthur Conan Doyle died in 1930 but returns to offer evidence for survival beyond the grave.
Working with Ancestral Patterns
Nikki MackayJun 2009
The Science of Family by Nikki Mackay explores ancestral patterns, which manifest themselves down the generations, using energy healing, tarot archetypes and family constellations.
Handing over and Letting go
Anne HassettFeb 2009
The Secret Power of the F word by Anne Hassett shows how to get away from ego-controlled struggle, stress and strain and find a better life.
One Year with Spirit
Pamela SilbermanOct 2008
This journal chronicles the intuitive guidance received by one woman seeking to comprehend a world consumed by struggle, disappointment and confusion.
Malcolm HollickMay 2006
Shaykh Fadhlalla HaeriApr 2006
Nikki de CarteretDec 2003
- Biography & autobiography (general): Personal memoirs
- Biography & autobiography (general): Religious
- Biography & autobiography (general): Women
- Body, mind & spirit (general)
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Afterlife & reincarnation
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Channeling & mediumship
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Gaia & earth energies
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Healing (general)
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Inspiration & personal growth
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Mindfulness & meditation
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Mysticism
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Spiritualism
- Business & economics (general)
- Business & economics (general): Business communication (general)
- Business & economics (general): Business communication (general): Meetings & presentations
- Family & relationships
- Fiction (general)
- Health & fitness (general): Alternative therapies
- History (general): Civilization
- Interpersonal relations
- Nature (general): Animals (general)
- Philosophy (general)
- Poetry (general)
- Poetry (general): European (general): English, irish, scottish, welsh
- Psychology (general): Movements (general): Transpersonal
- Reference (general): Handbooks & manuals
- Religion (general): Comparative religion
- Religion (general): Judaism (general): Kabbalah & mysticism
- Religion (general): Religion & science
- Religion (general): Spirituality
- Religion (general): Theosophy
- Self-help (general): Abuse
- Self-help (general): Death, grief, bereavement
- Self-help (general): Motivational & inspirational
- Self-help (general): Personal growth (general)
- Self-help (general): Personal growth (general): Happiness
- Self-help (general): Personal growth (general): Success
- Self-help (general): Spiritual
- Self-help (general): Substance abuse & addictions (general): Alcohol
- Travel (general): Asia (general): India & south asia
- Judy HallAn internationally known author, astrologer, psychic, healer and workshop leader, Judy has been a ka...
- Diana RichardsonDiana Richardsonwas born in KwaZulu, South Africa. Law Degree, University of Natal, Durban (B.A.LLB)...
- Mike GeorgeMike George is a best selling author, international speaker and spiritual teacher. He guides, coach...
- Tomas VieiraTomas Vieira By Nouk Sanchez Tomas and I took a sacred vow together in 1984 to find a Love th...
- Nouk SanchezAustralians, Nouk Sanchez and Tomas Vieira are the authors of best-seller Take Me to Truth, Undoing ...
- Peter VardyPeter Vardy was Vice-Principal of Heythrop College, University of London, and is one of the best kno...
- Nikki de CarteretNikki de Carteret is an international speaker, seminar leader and teacher of meditation. She divides...
- Regina Dawn AkersRegina Dawn Akers is the scribe of "The Holy Spirit's Interpretation of the New Testament," which is...
- Karen DarkeGOLD MEDAL in road cycling at the 2016 Rio Paralympics SILVER MEDAL in road cycling at the 2012 L...
- Elizabeth A. CronkhiteLiz Cronkhite has been a student of A Course in Miracles since 1984, a life-coach since 2000, and a ...
- June McLeodJune McLeod is a colour consultant , colour-trends forecaster, intuitive, motivational trainer and a...
- Caroline T. Ward
- Thomas Daniel NehrerQuestioning cultural truths of small-town Middle-America, Tom jettisoned religion by age 10. In his...
- Miriam SubiranaDoctor in Fine Arts, The University of Barcelona. Coach, Author and Trainer in Appreciative Inquiry...
- Hans StolpHans Stolp is an ordained minister in the Protestant Church in the Netherlands. With a degree in the...
- SHARE THIS:
- SEE ALSO:
- 6th BooksALL THINGS PARANORMAL
- Axis Mundi BooksEXPLORING THE WORLD OF HIDDEN KNOWLEDGE
- AYNI BOOKSALTERNATIVE HEALTH & HEALING
- Dodona BooksASTROLOGY, NUMEROLOGY AND GENERAL DIVINATION
- MANTRA BOOKSEASTERN RELIGION & PHILOSOPHY
- PSYCHE BOOKSPSYCHOLOGY
- Soul RocksNEW GENERATION
- Visit the John Hunt Publishing website