Alphabetical listing of books
click a letter below
How a democratically-elected World Government can replace the UN and bring peace
Nicholas HaggerJun 2018
A comprehensive and authoritative defining work on the potential for creating a World State in the coming decades.
Constitution for the United Federation of the World
Nicholas HaggerJun 2018
Proposed Constitution for the new World State, the United Federation of the World. A companion volume to Nicholas Hagger's World State.
When mystical experiences occur, people awaken to a more humane worldview and a burning passion to inspire personal and global transformation.
A practical guide to caring for the elderly
Dan Cohn-SherbokMar 2007
Into the Depth of Our Being
Ilie CioaraApr 2012
A practical book about meditation and enlightenment by Ilie Cioara. Eckhart Tolle with a poetic twist; Kahlil Gibran meets Krishnamurti.
Discovering Your Authentic Self
Avikal E. CostantinoNov 2011
Relaxed presence, clear intention and freedom from mediocrity will be the flowering of being your Authentic Self
Ian McCallOct 2011
A practical guide to being spiritually awake . A positive insight into living in oneness with all, whilst in this world.
A Buddhist and Christian Response to Evil, Hurt and Harm
Ross ThompsonSep 2011
How can individuals and societies cut through the prevailing cycles of trauma, victimhood, accusation and violence? A Buddhist-Christian answer.
The Rise of the New Spirituality
Nevill DruryMay 2011
Here, in an accessible easy-to-read format is a well researched guide to the international New Age movement that explores both its positive and negative aspects. Does it represent a move away from formal, institutionalised religion towards a more ge
Psyche, Polis, Cosmos
Jean HardyApr 2011
Conservative, Labour, Liberal - such a wornout model. Here is an original, knowledgeable, three-dimensional vision more fit for our times.
Healing Your Emotional Sufferings so the Physical Healing Can Follow
Maureen Minnehan JonesMar 2011
How we keep killing ourselves and what we can do to stop it!
Nigel LinacreOct 2010
Short, crisp dialogues that draw the reader into a surprising understanding of the meaning of life and purpose
A travel-guide to life
Stuart RoseAug 2010
All that's needed to get happy, that's really happy, is said in a straight forward, easy-to-read travel guide to life.
Philippa MerivaleJun 2010
Join Theo and his friendly bunch of students on an enlightening, entertaining, lively and empowering journey through the mythical land of Oz as the yellow brick road of this popular fairy tale leads them - and you - 'home', to a place of authentic power,
Betsy Otter ThompsonMay 2010
Walking through Illusion is an inspirational self-help book that features insights gained from stories based on historical people who knew about Jesus.
Making Heaven on Earth
Madis SennerDec 2009
To free ourselves we need to understand how the mystical world works and to turn that which has trapped into freeing us
Shaykh Fadhlalla HaeriOct 2008
From Fear to a Handshake
Reflections on Personal Power
Miriam SubiranaAug 2008
The transformative journey from hurt to happiness
Dena MichelliApr 2008
Mark TownsendJan 2008
Jude CurrivanDec 2005
Hans StolpMay 2005
- Body, mind & spirit
- Body, mind & spirit (general)
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Gaia & earth energies
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Healing (general)
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Inspiration & personal growth
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Mindfulness & meditation
- Body, mind & spirit (general): New thought
- Family & relationships (general): Conflict resolution
- Family & relationships (general): Eldercare
- Fiction (general): Visionary & metaphysical
- Philosophy (general): Buddhist
- Philosophy (general): Political
- Political science (general): Commentary & opinion
- Political science (general): Globalization
- Political science (general): Political ideologies (general): Democracy
- Reference (general): Personal & practical guides
- Religion (general): Christian life (general): Personal growth
- Religion (general): Christian theology (general): Ethics
- Religion (general): Comparative religion
- Religion (general): Eastern
- Religion (general): Islam (general): Sufi
- Religion (general): Paganism & neo-paganism
- Religion (general): Religion & science
- Religion (general): Religion, politics & state
- Religion (general): Spirituality
- Science (general): Cosmology
- Science (general): Life sciences (general): Ecology
- Self-help (general)
- Self-help (general): Death, grief, bereavement
- Self-help (general): Motivational & inspirational
- Self-help (general): Personal growth (general)
- Self-help (general): Spiritual
- Judy HallAn internationally known author, astrologer, psychic, healer and workshop leader, Judy has been a ka...
- Diana RichardsonDiana Richardson was born in KwaZulu, South Africa. Law Degree, University of Natal, Durban (B.A.LLB...
- Mike GeorgeMike George is a best selling author, international speaker and spiritual teacher. He guides, coach...
- Tomas VieiraTomas Vieira By Nouk Sanchez Tomas and I took a sacred vow together in 1984 to find a Love th...
- Nouk SanchezAustralians, Nouk Sanchez and Tomas Vieira are the authors of best-seller Take Me to Truth, Undoing ...
- Peter Christian VardyPeter Vardy was Vice-Principal of Heythrop College, University of London, and is one of the best kno...
- Nikki de CarteretNikki de Carteret is an international speaker, seminar leader and teacher of meditation. She divides...
- Regina Dawn AkersRegina Dawn Akers is the scribe of "The Holy Spirit's Interpretation of the New Testament," which is...
- Elizabeth A. CronkhiteLiz Cronkhite has been a student of A Course in Miracles since 1984, a life-coach since 2000, and a ...
- Karen DarkeGOLD MEDAL in road cycling at the 2016 Rio Paralympics SILVER MEDAL in road cycling at the 2012 L...
- June McLeodJune McLeod is a colour consultant , colour-trends forecaster, intuitive, motivational trainer and a...
- Caroline T. Ward
- Thomas Daniel NehrerQuestioning cultural truths of small-town Middle-America, Tom jettisoned religion by age 10. In his...
- Miriam SubiranaDoctor in Fine Arts, The University of Barcelona. Coach, Author and Trainer in Appreciative Inquiry...
- Michael RichardsonSince 1993 Michael co-leads 'The Making Love Retreat' with his partner Diana. Born in Germany, he at...
- SHARE THIS:
- SEE ALSO:
- 6th BooksALL THINGS PARANORMAL
- Axis Mundi BooksEXPLORING THE WORLD OF HIDDEN KNOWLEDGE
- AYNI BOOKSALTERNATIVE HEALTH & HEALING
- Dodona BooksASTROLOGY, NUMEROLOGY AND GENERAL DIVINATION
- MANTRA BOOKSEASTERN RELIGION & PHILOSOPHY
- PSYCHE BOOKSPSYCHOLOGY
- Soul RocksNEW GENERATION
- Visit the John Hunt Publishing website