As a professional colour consultant and stylist, I am passionate about colour and its life changing benefits. I help women to look younger and more confident and educate people on the effects of black in the ageing process.
I work with individuals, ranging from celebrities to housewives and working women. I also present make over events for charities and organisations and do talks on colour and style for women of all ages and will be doing talks for a well know spa group this autumn.
Events include colour analysis for birthday parties for the 30-60 age group, cosmetics for teenage girls and how to apply them and running small workshops for all ages demonstating how to wear the right colours and styles.
I have worked with the Colourflair system of image consultancy since qualifying in 2005, based on the work of the American Bernice Kentner. The system focuses on genetics and personality, placing the skin at the centre of the analysis.
- The Daily Mai, jan 10 - article "Black clothes can put years on you"
- The Telegraph jan 10 - "black" article printed in part.
- The Guardian jan 10 - "black" article printed in part.
- Wordwide websites - "black" article translated into numerous languages.
- Top Sante Magazine - April and Mays editions 09 on the effects of red, blue and purple.
- Top Sante Magazine - 08 quoted on coloured drinks.
- Prima Magazine - 08 article on "Make over your man".
- Lifestyle Magazine - 08 "What season do you belong to".
- MSN Life and Style - 09 - article "Is your LBD ageing you" featuring celebrities.
- MSN Life and Style - 10 - article "Which of the new seasons pastels work best for you" featuring celebrities.
- Catwalk Fashion online - regular contributor on colour and style.
- Primetime Life TV Website - featured as colour expert.
- Slimming Magazine - 09 - featured in "winter proof your weight loss" article.
- Imperfectly Natural Home - 08 Janey Lee Grace's book - article on colour in the home.
- Imperfectly Natural Website - featured as colour expert.
- The Dream Whisperer - 10 - wrote article on colour in bedrooms for Davina Mackails new book
- Sew Magazine - 10 - double page feature on Jules, colour and style
- Diana RichardsonDiana Richardson was born in KwaZulu, South Africa. Law Degree, University of Natal, Durban (B.A.LLB...
- Mike GeorgeMike George is a best selling author, international speaker and spiritual teacher. He guides, coach...
- Tomas VieiraTomas Vieira By Nouk Sanchez Tomas and I took a sacred vow together in 1984 to find a Love th...
- Nouk SanchezAustralians, Nouk Sanchez and Tomas Vieira are the authors of best-seller Take Me to Truth, Undoing ...
- Peter Christian VardyPeter Vardy was Vice-Principal of Heythrop College, University of London, and is one of the best kno...
- Nikki de CarteretNikki de Carteret is an international speaker, seminar leader and teacher of meditation. She divides...
- Regina Dawn AkersRegina Dawn Akers is the scribe of "The Holy Spirit's Interpretation of the New Testament," which is...
- Elizabeth A. CronkhiteLiz Cronkhite has been a student of A Course in Miracles since 1984, a life-coach since 2000, and a ...
- Karen DarkeGOLD MEDAL in road cycling at the 2016 Rio Paralympics SILVER MEDAL in road cycling at the 2012 L...
- June McLeodJune McLeod is a colour consultant , colour-trends forecaster, intuitive, motivational trainer and a...
- Caroline T. Ward
- Thomas Daniel NehrerQuestioning cultural truths of small-town Middle-America, Tom jettisoned religion by age 10. In his...
- SHARE THIS:
- SEE ALSO:
- 6th BooksALL THINGS PARANORMAL
- Axis Mundi BooksEXPLORING THE WORLD OF HIDDEN KNOWLEDGE
- AYNI BOOKSALTERNATIVE HEALTH & HEALING
- Dodona BooksASTROLOGY, NUMEROLOGY AND GENERAL DIVINATION
- MANTRA BOOKSEASTERN RELIGION & PHILOSOPHY
- PSYCHE BOOKSPSYCHOLOGY
- Soul RocksNEW GENERATION
- Visit the John Hunt Publishing website