Stephen Chong M.Ed. is a highly sought-after professional development coach, keynote speaker and author, and he shares his passion for life with everyone that he meets. Over the past 25 years he has provided guidance and motivation to countless people through his inspirational messages and ability to ‘bring the best out in people’. Stephen’s wise observations of modern work and personal life will give you insight on how to realise your highest potential through a rich and fulfilling life.
“Stephen helps you see through the clutter to what’s real and important.”
Tony Black - Partner, Black & More
In his work as a professional development coach, Stephen focuses on improving the essential personal growth required by executives, business managers and employees in the modern workplace. He has established a considerable reputation for designing and delivering quality coaching and training programs and this is evident in the many workshops and seminars he has conducted.
View Stephen’s interviews and testimonials at:
• Master of Education in Adult Learning and Global Change, UTS
• Bachelor of Science, Latrobe University
• Diploma of Management
• Certificate IV in Training & Assessment
• Certificate IV in Business (Frontline Management)
• Certified Practitioner of the Myers-Briggs TYPE Inventory
Stephen believes the greatest achievements are found in “enjoying success through the success of others” and with this in mind, he has drawn on his experience to craft his first three books.
Stephen’s first book, The Book of Testaments: A Practical Guide for Spiritual Realisation was published in 2009. His second book, The Music of the Soul: A pathway to a rich and fulfilling life was published in August 2011. A critical review of these books can be viewed via link to www.stephenchong.com.au.
His third book, Letters Across Time: A journey of enlightenment is due for release in March 2013 and his fourth book, The Power of the Possible is currently under construction.
He has published business articles for the Cairns Post entitled:
“The concept of High ROI employees”
“How to develop Trust”.
“Communicating to the Max”, and
“Creating a Culture of Empowerment”.
Stephen is a regular contributor to the well-known inspirational women’s website http://www.sheinspires.com.au. He has published online work via Australian Anthill Magazine and is a regular contributor to the Connect Magazine and InnerSelf magazine in Australia. Stephen has published numerous stories and articles and is a regular contributor to numerous other magazines and websites.
- Judy HallAn internationally known author, astrologer, psychic, healer and workshop leader, Judy has been a ka...
- Diana RichardsonDiana Richardsonwas born in KwaZulu, South Africa. Law Degree, University of Natal, Durban (B.A.LLB)...
- Mike GeorgeMike George is a best selling author, international speaker and spiritual teacher. He guides, coach...
- Tomas VieiraTomas Vieira By Nouk Sanchez Tomas and I took a sacred vow together in 1984 to find a Love th...
- Nouk SanchezAustralians, Nouk Sanchez and Tomas Vieira are the authors of best-seller Take Me to Truth, Undoing ...
- Peter VardyPeter Vardy was Vice-Principal of Heythrop College, University of London, and is one of the best kno...
- Nikki de CarteretNikki de Carteret is an international speaker, seminar leader and teacher of meditation. She divides...
- Regina Dawn AkersRegina Dawn Akers is the scribe of "The Holy Spirit's Interpretation of the New Testament," which is...
- Karen DarkeGOLD MEDAL in road cycling at the 2016 Rio Paralympics SILVER MEDAL in road cycling at the 2012 L...
- Elizabeth A. CronkhiteLiz Cronkhite has been a student of A Course in Miracles since 1984, a life-coach since 2000, and a ...
- June McLeodJune McLeod is a colour consultant , colour-trends forecaster, intuitive, motivational trainer and a...
- Caroline T. Ward
- SHARE THIS:
- SEE ALSO:
- 6th BooksALL THINGS PARANORMAL
- Axis Mundi BooksEXPLORING THE WORLD OF HIDDEN KNOWLEDGE
- AYNI BOOKSALTERNATIVE HEALTH & HEALING
- Dodona BooksASTROLOGY, NUMEROLOGY AND GENERAL DIVINATION
- MANTRA BOOKSEASTERN RELIGION & PHILOSOPHY
- PSYCHE BOOKSPSYCHOLOGY
- Soul RocksNEW GENERATION
- Visit the John Hunt Publishing website