Christianity for GCSE
Christianity for GCSE looks at the history and developments of the Christian Church; the main denominations; beliefs and practices; worship; rites of passage; principals festivals, and others. Taking into account the demands of all the GCSE syllabuses, it is user-friendly to pupils with a wide range of abilities; arranged in double page spreads; flexible for pupils to use; includes a wide variety of exercises and esamination-type questions, and uses photographs by the acclaimed photographer, Alex Keene. Attractively designed and illustrated throughout in full colour, it is a comprehensive and up to date resource for the modern student.
Find out about angels, sin and the Super Son of God.
Shows you that the Bible isn't as boring as you thought!
- SHARE THIS:
- SEE ALSO:
- 6th BooksALL THINGS PARANORMAL
- Axis Mundi BooksEXPLORING THE WORLD OF HIDDEN KNOWLEDGE
- AYNI BOOKSALTERNATIVE HEALTH & HEALING
- Dodona BooksASTROLOGY, NUMEROLOGY AND GENERAL DIVINATION
- MANTRA BOOKSEASTERN RELIGION & PHILOSOPHY
- PSYCHE BOOKSPSYCHOLOGY
- Soul RocksNEW GENERATION
- Visit the John Hunt Publishing website