Healer of Souls, A
A helping hand on your journey through life
Let Dawn Paul provide you with a helping hand through the journey of life.
After twenty fruitless years on a frustrating spiritual search, Dawn Paul was faced with no other option but to give up. Disheartened and exhausted, she went on holiday to Peru and this changed her life forever. During a visit to Machu Picchu she received a mystical experience, a vision of the Inca, who instructed her to follow the path of the shaman. Feeling she had finally been given the direction she had been looking for all her life, Dawn promptly resigned from her six figure career in a bank and stepped onto the shamanic path. Over the following years Dawn worked worldwide as a shamanic healer and spiritual teacher, assisting many people of all ages, from all races and religions. A Healer of Souls is Dawn s gift to the general public, and to the wider community without which a shaman cannot exist.
In a world that has moved far from its origins, we often find ourselves lost, overwhelmed. Dawn Paul helps bring us back to the source, to where healing began. Rupert Isaacson, Author of The Horse Boy, Founder of The Horse Boy Foundation
This is a must have read if you are interested in personal development Janey Lee Grace, BBC Radio Presenter, Author of Look Great Naturally Without Ditching the Lipstick
a sassy, urban shaman for the 21st century who combines ancient and modern wisdom. Dr Manjir Samanta-Laughton MBBS, Author of Punk Science and The Genius Groove
REVIEWS & ENDORSEMENTS
- Dawn Paul’s book is full of her experiences as well as practical, down to earth advice about living a happier, more fulfilled life. Each section is on a particular subject, with her own experiences, client notes and guidance and her thoughts on a variety of subjects from living your purpose to reconciling your past.
I like the way Dawn writes, she doesn’t tell you what to do - far from it - but shares her own beliefs and thoughts while encouraging the reader to develop their own. In each section there are questions to work through to assist coming to your own conclusions.
Enjoyable, enlightening and comprehensive.
~ Nicky Marshall, Indie Shaman Magazine
- Extremely interesting and informative book, Dawn Paul shares her experiences of life and her Shamanic healing work along with case studies so that we may understand how the soul retrieval and indeed the whole journey of the soul works.
Definitely makes you stop and think about your own life and how it has unfolded and what decisions and choices you have made that have been good or bad ones and what you can do to look at your life from a different perspective.
This book will help you see the truth in your life, heal yourself and help guide you to inner peace and understanding. It will make you look hard at yourself, it will make you work for it, but it will be so worth it in the end. ~ Rachel Patterson, http://www.tansyfiredragon.blogspot.co.uk/
- In a world that has moved far from its origins, we often find ourselves lost, overwhelmed. Dawn Paul helps bring us back to the source, to where healing began. To where we all, in our hearts, need to go. ~ Rupert Isaacson, Author of The Horse Boy, Founder of The Horse Boy Foundation
- I had only rather ridiculous, pre-conceived ideas about shamanic healing before meeting Dawn Paul, but she explained it brilliantly and really helped me to "piece together" bits of my past that were affecting my present. This is a "must have" read if you are interested in personal development, it's fascinating to read some of the case studies, to gain insight into how to deal with day-to-day challenges and to learn more about positivity and well-being. The explanation of soul retrieval and its benefits are especially enlightening. Food for the Soul. ~ Janey Lee Grace, BBC Radio Presenter, Author of Look Great Naturally Without Ditching the Lipstick
- Dawn Paul understands that true healing can only be achieved by understanding ourselves from a higher dimensional perspective and walking between the worlds. She left her successful corporate life to follow an extraordinary calling which led her to the way of the shaman. She brings her wealth of experience to you in this book through numerous illustrative case histories and exercises designed for you to gain insights into your own journey. She intersperses these with her own story, proving that she is accessible, humble and a lot of fun! This is not some distant guru, but a sassy, urban shaman for the 21st century who combines ancient and modern wisdom. ~ Dr Manjir Samanta-Laughton MBBS, Author of Punk Science and The Genius Groove