I Am Boundlessness
A practical book about meditation and enlightenment by Ilie Cioara. Eckhart Tolle with a poetic twist; Kahlil Gibran meets Krishnamurti.
A practical book on meditation and enlightenment, a must read for any spritual seeker. A less rational and more poetic Eckhart Tolle; Kahlil Gibran meets Krishnamurti.
Ilie Cioara's message is original and unique, as he never travelled to India and never belonged to any traditional school.
By practising the silence of the mind, through an all-encompassing attention, we discover and fulfill our innermost potential of becoming one with the divine spark that lies dormant within us.
REVIEWS & ENDORSEMENTS
- "My gift to you — now — is to introduce you to what I consider enlightened prose by an enlightened mystic you may not have discovered. He is the late Ilie Cioara, and his simple message is the discovery of our inner divine nature through the silence of the mind.
His writing encompasses sixteen books, and he is now being compared to Eckhart Tolle, Rumi and Krishnamurti, though comparisons often fall short." ~ Tim Miejan, The Edge Magazine
- I have been on a spiritual quest since the mid 1960's to realize the Truth that Sages from the beginning of time have spoken about. I have read many books and manuscripts and religious texts.
"I Am Boundlessness" is one of those very rare books that carry the potent energy of Truth itself.
One doesn't have to try to understand what Ilie is speaking about, nor precisely comprehend what he is trying to convey. The simple act of reading the words themselves, usher in a profound transmission of peace and joy and sacredness that drives deep into the soul. Just as the light of a candle can easily be transferred into the next candle, so this deep, profound Truth that is expressed in this work, is transmitted straight into the heart.
Reading this book, is like a communion with the highest essence of Life itself. Actually, this book is so energetically potent that just holding the book in your hands, without reading a word will offer a glimpse of this beautiful Reality that Ilie so poetically speaks of. This truly is a must for anyone who seeks to experience the boundless Love and Light that is the essence of us all.
~ Rosemary Cochran, California, USA
This work stands independently of ancient traditions, well known sages, and the current nonduality scene. That is refreshing. This, and Cioara's other works, are among the finest books on nondual consciousness.
Hearing the words of Ilie Cioara, the mind like a clever curtain lifts, the small ego drops, and the silent choir of boundlessness is known as Self. His way is to invite lucid attention to the activity of the mind.
~ Jerry Katz, Nonduality.com
- I Am Boundlessness is a gift from one who has seen the truth to all of us who are trying to see it for ourselves.
Ilie tells us over and over that seeing this truth for ourselves is all that counts. He asks us to simply use these words to cross the gap and then to let them fall and melt away like snowflakes on warm ground. It’s good advice. If you are looking for a bridge, look no further. It is in your hand right now.
Ilie Cioara sings like an angel, calling us Home; his heart is on every page. Ilie’s poetry actually guides us toward that Light. It is beautiful, lyrical, and deeply moving. Petrica Verdes is a gifted translator and an artist; he paints with the master’s words and his canvas is spaciousness itself. ~ Fred Davis, Awakening Clarity
- "This extraordinary and mystical volume is definitely not a book that one should try to read cover to cover. It's a 'spirit-guide' that the reader will benefit most from if he or she savors each line, each verse and each paragraph.
The Light of Consciousness that comes through Ilie Cioara's truly inspired words in this work is both illuminating and transformative. In page after page, Cioara reveals through poetry and prose the deeper dimension within us all and how we are empowered by recognizing or knowing our oneness with Infinite Boundlessness while yet engaging in the mundane activities of our daily life.
This little book, in my estimation, is a very readable, yet a profound and moving expression of our great, primordial, wisdom tradition." ~ Peter Stafford Sumner, The Seer
- This is the third book that I have had the privilege of reading by Ilie Cioara. The title in itself "I Am Boundlessness", reflects the nature and transformative power contained within.
Once again he connects us to our infinite and eternal state of being with such an ease of mind that we are left only with the words, Thank You! ~ Charles Bergeron, Maine, USA
- I have read all of the English translations of Ille Cioara’s books, but "I Am Boundlessness" strikes a special chord with its presentation of the essential movement of Self-knowing through the redirection of Attention to what is.
This book, through its verse and prose sections, takes the reader on a practical ‘tour’ of Self-knowing, showing us precisely what we can expect to find – notwithstanding the limitations of words and the conceptual –and, most importantly, what our individual responsibility is in this endeavour of transforming our ontological perspective from that of limitedness to one of boundlessness.
In every attentive reading, the mystery jumps at you, threatening to devour you whole so that only the unlimited remains.
Do not read this book if you want to remain as you are. ~ Professor Kriben Pilay, Noumenon Journal
- "Best book out there to date on direct experience for those weary of belief and philosophical statements that cant be lived." ~ Jody Breek, Indiana, USA
- "I Love this Book ! Ilie Cioara's I Am Boundlessness goes beyond Mystical literature, it is Experiential Literature. I Am Boundlessness is a collection of poetry and prose that actually transports the reader into the Experience of what is written. The Book itself is Boundless.
It is a journey into the Boundless Emptiness where Pure Aliveness is Directly Experienced. It must be experienced by the reader, all words fail to describe it, you must simply read it and in doing so you will become it.
Ilie Cioara can be compared to just a few: Rumi, Tolle but he actually is beyond what they have written in his simplicity of explanation and the experience of the poetry puts him in category by himself.
I am honored to have experienced this and you will be also.
Experience this book and you will understand Liberation, Enlightenment, Being are our natural states, this is what you will experience in I Am Boudlessness. Just read it and you will Be it." ~ Lee Petersen, Way of Consciousness Radio
- "Ilie Cioara has written a poetic manual for sanity in tremulous and uncertain times, one which encourages us to take responsibility for ourselves and turn inward to remember who we are. While I don't agree with his views in their entirety (I believe in holy desires), I do know first hand the value of attention and appreciate his call to the void. I especially loved what he wrote about words being limited noise. Despite that, the noise he's created with his words is more akin to music." ~ Dielle, Asherville, USA
- "I could re-read I Am Boundlessness once a month for a year, and still find new pearls of wisdom. To say that these poems "activate" the reader, while true, would be an understatement -- instead imagine the energy like a very real presence surrounding you as you read. I didn't feel activated so much as lifted up and carted away.
Readers of Mr Cioara's other books, such as Life Is Eternal Newness, or The Silence of the Mind, will be familiar with the main theme of directing one's attention to still the mind and create change. The idea of using a spontaneous, ego-less form of attention to encounter one's thoughts is powerful, and leads to self-knowledge. Self knowledge leads to self healing, and healing leads to enlightenment. While many of these concepts will sound familiar to the reader, Ilie Cioara's books are remarkably free of cant and refreshing.
Like Tolle, or the poet Kahlil Gibran, Cioara writes with a striking simplicity that really reaches out to the reader and pulls him in. I think it's fair to say that you will find yourself returning to this book over and over again. ~ Cheryl Shainmark, Merlian News