Stillness on Shaking Ground
A Woman's Himalayan Journey Through Love, Loss, and Letting Go
A woman's high-adventure Himalayan journey through love, loss, and letting go.
Determined to hang prayer flags at Mt. Everest Base Camp, Olivia trekked through Tibet while under the scrutiny of Communist China. She survived earthquakes, landslides, and a middle-of-the-night hijacking while enroute to a remote village in Nepal. Confronted with her own sense of meaning, she went toe-to-toe with the suffering, challenges, and decisions that all beings face, which included the capacity to love and let go.
Why no one ever makes you angry!
Nikki de Carteret
The Journey from your HEAD to the HEART of your SOUL
It's a New Beginning
A translation of the text in plain language
Elizabeth A. Cronkhite
Restoring Your Authentic Power, Recovering Your Eternal Beauty
Caroline T. Ward
A Clear Awareness of How Life Works
Reflections on Personal Power
- SHARE THIS:
- SEE ALSO:
- 6th BooksALL THINGS PARANORMAL
- Axis Mundi BooksEXPLORING THE WORLD OF HIDDEN KNOWLEDGE
- AYNI BOOKSALTERNATIVE HEALTH & HEALING
- Dodona BooksASTROLOGY, NUMEROLOGY AND GENERAL DIVINATION
- MANTRA BOOKSEASTERN RELIGION & PHILOSOPHY
- PSYCHE BOOKSPSYCHOLOGY
- Soul RocksNEW GENERATION
- Visit the John Hunt Publishing website