Uncommon Path, The
Awakening Authentic Joy: an integral guide to uncovering concealed conditioning
The Uncommon Path is a compelling guide to an awakened and purposeful life. By simply realigning your existing values you can consciously choose the natural state of clarity and authentic joy.
Finalist in the Spirituality category of the National Best Books 2009 Awards, sponsored by USA Book News.
Through his simple yet profound message in The Uncommon Path, author Mick Quinn offers a compelling guide to uncovering and growing beyond concealed conditioning on the road to awakening our full potential. Clearly exposing the kaleidoscope of metaphysical distractions orchestrated by concealed conditioning that keep us well clear of an authentic path, Quinn directly points us to our next level of individual and cultural development.
The Uncommon Path reveals that to awaken authentic joy, we must first identify the life we have unknowingly constructed and are sustaining because of concealed conditioning: those conversations, relationships, and responses to life that curb the expression of our potential.
Each chapter of The Uncommon Path includes Evolutionary Pointers that distill its core concepts into a sentence or two that can easily be practiced throughout the day. Real-Life Examples appear throughout the book and guide the practitioners to integrate the wisdom of Mick Quinn's message into their careers, relationships and everyday lives. Regardless of their cultural background, belief system, or current spiritual practice, readers will find that this book is full of fascinating insights and many "Aha!" moments.
Why is lasting peace so elusive? Convinced that we are making great progress on the path of awakening many of us have yet to take our first step. We remain lost in the pursuit of freedom, unaware that the ego is leading the quest to transcend itself.
To awaken the wisdom within, we must first identify the life we have unknowingly constructed through concealed conditioning: those conversations, relationships and responses to life that curb the expression of our greatest potential.
The Uncommon Path leads us from the complexity of conditioned idealism to the simplicity of authentic joy as we:
- Verify that our path holds the potential for authentic joy
- Uncover the extent to which hidden aspects of ego may be directing our spiritual quest.
- Recognize and renounce concealed conditioning
- Discover how to discern, decide and disregard disparaging thoughts and feelings.
- Express our full potential by identifying restrictive conversations and relationships.
- Reclaim consciousness in the future by harnessing the power of pure intentions.
- Align personal values to impeccably direct our pure intentions with awakened choices.
- Recall the power of selective silence in meditation and everyday life situations.
- Bridge the gap between our 'spiritual' life and our 'real' life.
- Relate to others beyond limitations in relationships free from personal conflict.
- Discover how individual transformation is a meager but majestic beginning of the path.
Combining core aspects of Ken Wilber's Integral Theory, the simplicity of Dennis Genpo Merzel's Big Mind/Big Heart Process, the gentleness of Eckhart Tolle's wisdom, the directness of Andrew Cohen's teachings of Evolutionary Enlightenment, and practical exercises based on the lifework of I.C.F. founder, Thomas J. Leonard, The Uncommon Path, reveals the option of authentic joy and bridges the gap between the Gnostic and the living room.
Mick Quinn and Debora Prieto reside in Salt Lake City, Utah and conduct seminars internationally. Don't miss the movement that is sweeping the nation during this time of great development and change. Please visit: www.mickquinn.com.
Look within and make the change.
Nikki de Carteret
Caroline T. Ward
Who am I really? and what does it all mean? Find tools and profound insights that will enable you to be your truest, most loving and powerful self.
Thomas Daniel Nehrer
In uncertain times, clutter clearing frees time for life priorities and provides opportunities to share our "extras" to help others as we create a comfortable home for our family.
- SHARE THIS:
- SEE ALSO:
- 6th BooksALL THINGS PARANORMAL
- Axis Mundi BooksEXPLORING THE WORLD OF HIDDEN KNOWLEDGE
- AYNI BOOKSALTERNATIVE HEALTH & HEALING
- Dodona BooksASTROLOGY, NUMEROLOGY AND GENERAL DIVINATION
- MANTRA BOOKSEASTERN RELIGION & PHILOSOPHY
- PSYCHE BOOKSPSYCHOLOGY
- Soul RocksNEW GENERATION
- Visit the John Hunt Publishing website