Yom Kippur Party Goods
Who is a good Jew? Anyone who's good at it. What's a Soterion Jew? This book explains.
Philip Gold, an accomplished writer, journalist, scholar, wandered forty years before returning to the Judaism he had left behind. But he did not return so much as bring back the seeds of a new kind of Judaism with him. YOM KIPPUR PARTY GOODS is much more than a personal tale, a memoir of pain and seeking told with humor and grace. It is also for everyone who is tired of going hungry in the supermarket of modern spirituality, who finds (over) organized religion irrelevant or distasteful, and who is looking to find, or create, something personal that might also speak to others.
You do not have to be Jewish to read this or need this. Just be a human being who wants something more. For yourself. For your world. For your God.
An Unexpected Conversion
Retrieving the healing gift of the Sacred Feminine for the human family through myth and mysticism
- SHARE THIS:
- SEE ALSO:
- 6th BooksALL THINGS PARANORMAL
- Axis Mundi BooksEXPLORING THE WORLD OF HIDDEN KNOWLEDGE
- AYNI BOOKSALTERNATIVE HEALTH & HEALING
- Dodona BooksASTROLOGY, NUMEROLOGY AND GENERAL DIVINATION
- MANTRA BOOKSEASTERN RELIGION & PHILOSOPHY
- PSYCHE BOOKSPSYCHOLOGY
- Soul RocksNEW GENERATION
- Visit the John Hunt Publishing website